Facebook is one of the top 10 social media platforms and the largest social media platform globally at 2.85 billion monthly active users worldwide, which accounts for more than 30% of the world’s population having access to the platform. Compiled in this piece in no particular order are the names of top 5 cyber security groups you must follow if you are interested in cybersecurity in 2022 either to get more information or share information about Cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity: This is an active cybersecurity group on Facebook with an average of 10 posts per day on questions and answers relating to cybersecurity. It is a public group with about 241K followers. if you are looking for answers to any cybersecurity-related questions, just throw it open on this group and cybersecurity experts will answer the questions and/or point you in the right direction.
The link to the page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/shahidzafar/about
- Ethical hacking: This is another engaging open cybersecurity group on Facebook with an average of 4 posts per day on questions and answers relating to ethical hacking. It also has diverse posts on CVE trends, news on hacking, and other cybersecurity-related trends. It has over 80k members. If you are interested in ethical hacking, then this is the group for you to join on Facebook. The link to the group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/learntobeahacker
- CyberSecurity: It is a closed/private forum where a wide range of cybersecurity topics are discussed. The profile of the group stated that topics related to the following and many more are discussed in the group:
- NIST Cyber Security Framework, IS/ISMS Standards BS7799/ISO27001, ITIL, BS 25999, OSSTMM, et al.
- Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Vulnerability Assessments, Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance, SOX, SAS 70 / ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16, COSO, COBIT, Penetration testing, Honeypots, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, System & Network Security
- Certifications CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHFI, LPT, ECSA, GIAC, OPST, OPSA, OPSE, CHA, CCSA/CCSE, CSPFA, CCSP, CCIE, MCSE – Security et al.
- Cloud computing
- Cognitive Security
- Machine Learning in Security
- Support issues and other Q&A
If you are a Security professional or enthusiast, then you may join this group to share your knowledge with other experts from around the world using the link below:
- Cyber Security (CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, OSCP, CEH, CySA+, SANS): This is another engaging cybersecurity group on Facebook. It is a private group on Facebook that focuses on Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, and Penetration Testing. The group welcomes anyone looking for solid discussion about Cybersecurity-related queries and also looking for the latest Cyber Security eBooks, Labs, Work Book, Practice Tests, Dummies, Videos, and Jobs, The primary goal of the group is to help, support, and suggest engineers who are seeking information, resources and questions about Cyber Security certifications like: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, SSCP, Security+, CySA+, CASP, CEH, CHFI, OSCP, SANS. See below the link to the group
- Women in CyberSecurity: This is a private group on Facebook for women who are interested in Cybersecurity. The group brings together technically inclined women of all experienced levels to discuss cybersecurity, education, experiences, career support, and inspiration, we are a supportive community of strong, technically inclined women of all experience levels. The goal of the group is to assist boost the career growth of women entering the cybersecurity industry and those already working in the field. Thus, if you are a woman in cybersecurity field and will like to join the group of like-minded individuals, you can click on the link below to know more about the group